Race Report Blog!

I did my first tri in 2010, my second (...third, and fourth) in 2014, and the rest is history. I may not be the fastest, but at least I tri'd ;)

Monday, August 24, 2015

Running with the Iron Cowboy-July 4th 2015!


A bunch of us from the Central Jersey Tri Club joined the  IronCowboy on his way into the history books!  We joined him in Sea Bright, NJ, on July 4th, to run a 5K with him (State #29).  He was very humble and gracious.  In case you haven’t heard about the cowboy (and I'm not talking about the naked one in Times Square), he set out to do 50 full-distance triathlon races in 50 states, in 50 consecutive days, to raise awareness for childhood obesity.  Spoiler alert: he completed it!!
No “race report” for this one, but here are some pictures from the event:

Posing for a pre-run pic
 
Running with the Cowboy!
 
Success! #CJTC
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment